From Kathy Wright
The quarterly Illinois Audubon Society (IAS) magazine is adding a new feature and is looking for volunteers to write 25-word, seasonally-appropriate landscaping tips.
The magazine editor, Kathy Wright, provided these basic guidelines:
- Submit approximately 25 words/tip.
- Tips may be edited by technical experts and the IAS editor.
- Consider seasonality, as magazine is quarterly – spring, summer, fall, winter – and we would like the tip to tie to the season of publication.
- Authors need to provide a high-quality image or ask that we find a source.
- Include name and affiliation with submission.
- If author is not an IAS member, include mailing address and we will send a copy of the publication when tip is printed.
- Understand that tips may appear on the IAS website to further enhance the concept of using native plants in landscaping and benefits to Illinois wildlife.
Submit entries to email@example.com.